A Walmart clinic closed because of ‘an uptick in cases of Zika’
- by admin
A Walmart pharmacy in Kansas City, Kansas, is closing its doors because of an uptick in Zika cases, the company said Thursday.
Walmart announced that it would be shutting down its Walgreens Pharmacy in West Chester, Pennsylvania, at 2:30 p.m.
ET on Sept. 15.
Walmart confirmed that its pharmacies in the metro area will be closed on Monday.
On Tuesday, Walmart’s parent company, Walmart Stores Inc., announced it was reducing its workforce by 12 percent and that the company would begin offering discounts to employees at stores across the U.S. on Sept, 23.
The company has said it expects to make about $2 billion in revenue in 2017, up from $1.8 billion in 2016.
Wal-Mart CEO Doug McMillon, in an interview with Reuters on Wednesday, said that his company was working with the Food and Drug Administration to address the potential for the virus to spread in the U
A Walmart pharmacy in Kansas City, Kansas, is closing its doors because of an uptick in Zika cases, the company…
- When you don’t know where to look for a pet clinic: What to look out for
- When I was in school, I was not in a hospital. Now, I’m in a clinic near me
- New study: Dental clinic offers better care than medical clinic
- Healthcare IT expert who discovered herpes could save millions of dollars in costs
- How to make $50,000 a month at the Mayo Clinic jackson,fl