Hospitals to be upgraded in Kerala as drought hits
- by admin
Hospitals in Kerala will be upgraded to provide more emergency care to the people affected by the drought.
The state government has issued an order for all hospitals to have a solar power supply as a precautionary measure, according to the News24.
A number of the hospitals in the state have already been upgraded to solar power.
In the city of Malappuram, the state government is also planning to install a power plant.
The state is one of the countries worst hit by drought conditions.
Read more: The drought has also caused severe damage to crops in some areas of Kerala.
A drought has taken a heavy toll on crops in the district, which has a population of about 9.7 lakh.
The drought also has affected people’s livelihoods in the region, with many of them unable to procure food.
Hospitals in Kerala will be upgraded to provide more emergency care to the people affected by the drought.The state government…
- When you don’t know where to look for a pet clinic: What to look out for
- When I was in school, I was not in a hospital. Now, I’m in a clinic near me
- New study: Dental clinic offers better care than medical clinic
- Healthcare IT expert who discovered herpes could save millions of dollars in costs
- How to make $50,000 a month at the Mayo Clinic jackson,fl