How to get rid of your germs in 10 seconds
- by admin
Walgreens, the nation’s largest pharmacy chain, is offering a way to rid your body of a number of bacteria that can be fatal.
The pharmacy is adding a new, inexpensive antibiotic called Pimecro, which comes in a powder form.
It is also offering the first-ever nasal spray for people who suffer from severe allergic reactions.
A Walgros’ spokesperson told the Associated Press that the product, which is not available in stores yet, is being tested on a trial.
“It is not yet available to all Walgarts but we are looking at a potential market and it will be available in a few weeks time,” the spokesperson said.
The spokesperson declined to elaborate on the product or whether Walgons plans to sell the drug to other pharmacies.
In response to the news, Walgreen CEO Steve Warshak said, “We are working with pharmacists across the country to offer an effective solution to the widespread antibiotic overuse that is impacting millions of Americans every year.”
This is a breakthrough for us as a company, and our community, and we are proud to be a part of the process.
“We will continue to work with our pharmacists to address this issue.”
Walgreens, the nation’s largest pharmacy chain, is offering a way to rid your body of a number of bacteria that…
- New study: Dental clinic offers better care than medical clinic
- Healthcare IT expert who discovered herpes could save millions of dollars in costs
- How to make $50,000 a month at the Mayo Clinic jackson,fl
- How to Get Rid of ‘Pho Pho’ from Your Chicken
- How to use a website to check for children and teens in Texas, Arizona and Michigan