Medical Center to be renamed for Cleveland Clinic Weston patients
- by admin
Cleveland Clinic in Weston, Ohio, is set to be changed to be called Cleveland Clinic, The Plain Dealer reports.
The hospital’s website is now titled Cleveland Clinic-Weston, which has been in use since October 2015.
The name change is due to a decision made by Cleveland Clinic CEO Scott Schmitt in January 2017.
The facility currently is known as Cleveland Clinic Cleveland.
The name change came as a result of a series of cases of C-sections, or caesarean sections, that were not performing as expected, according to the Plain Dealer.
The clinic had to close its outpatient and outpatient department as well as the Cleveland Clinic Clinic Medical Center.
It has been undergoing an aggressive rebranding effort to differentiate itself from the Cleveland Medical Center, the hospital said in a statement.
The Cleveland Clinic will not be changing its name in 2017, but will continue to use the word “Cleveland” as its primary branding.
Cleveland Clinic in Weston, Ohio, is set to be changed to be called Cleveland Clinic, The Plain Dealer reports.The hospital’s…
- When you don’t know where to look for a pet clinic: What to look out for
- When I was in school, I was not in a hospital. Now, I’m in a clinic near me
- New study: Dental clinic offers better care than medical clinic
- Healthcare IT expert who discovered herpes could save millions of dollars in costs
- How to make $50,000 a month at the Mayo Clinic jackson,fl