Mere days after the Mandy’s Heart Clinic opened in Hollis, a clinic is now under construction in the same location. Next Big News
- by admin
Mandy Hill, a patient in the clinic, said she was thrilled when the facility opened last year, as she was looking for something to do to relax after a long day.
“It’s a little different,” Hill said.
“I’m not a very physical person.
But now I can take a bath and get in a car and go for a walk.”
Hill said she and other patients are already feeling more positive about the new facility.
“They do everything to keep people safe, and they are very friendly,” Hill added.
The Hollis clinic opened in February 2017, and the Hollis Family Health Center opened this month.
The facility is located at 595 Hollis St., Hollisburg.
The location was previously known as the Margo Hill Clinic, and was owned by Margo and James Hill, according to the M&R Group, a healthcare provider.
The Hill family operated Hollis Health Center in Hollisfield, which closed in 2016.
Mandy Hill, a patient in the clinic, said she was thrilled when the facility opened last year, as she was…
- New study: Dental clinic offers better care than medical clinic
- Healthcare IT expert who discovered herpes could save millions of dollars in costs
- How to make $50,000 a month at the Mayo Clinic jackson,fl
- How to Get Rid of ‘Pho Pho’ from Your Chicken
- How to use a website to check for children and teens in Texas, Arizona and Michigan