Texas clinic ‘infected’ with Ebola patient
- by admin
A Texas clinic that was “infected” with Ebola patients has now been evacuated.
The Texas Health Presbyterian Church said Friday that the outbreak in Texas has now ended.
The Dallas Morning News reported that the hospital is in lockdown in preparation for the Ebola patient.
It said the lockdown will begin on Monday.
In a statement, the church said that the facility is “currently in the process of cleaning and disinfecting.”
It added that it has no current plans to reopen the facility.
A Dallas Health Department spokeswoman said Friday the hospital has been fully evacuated, and that the county is currently in lockdown.
The hospital is the first health care facility in Texas to have a resident who was exposed to the virus, which has since spread to the rest of the country.
It is not clear if the patient was isolated.
A Texas clinic that was “infected” with Ebola patients has now been evacuated.The Texas Health Presbyterian Church said Friday that…
- New study: Dental clinic offers better care than medical clinic
- Healthcare IT expert who discovered herpes could save millions of dollars in costs
- How to make $50,000 a month at the Mayo Clinic jackson,fl
- How to Get Rid of ‘Pho Pho’ from Your Chicken
- How to use a website to check for children and teens in Texas, Arizona and Michigan