When the river goes red: Kroger clinic shut down after massive blaze
- by admin
The Kroger Clinic in Chennai, in the western state of Tamil Nadu, has been shut down due to a massive fire.
The clinic was opened in 2007, and it is the only one in the state.
In a statement, the hospital said the fire started on the premises and quickly spread.
“The hospital staff and patients were unable to escape due to the size of the fire, and they were all rescued by the fire brigade,” the hospital statement said.
“All staff and visitors have been sent home.”
The Kroger Clinic in Chennai, in the western state of Tamil Nadu, has been shut down due to a massive…
- When you don’t know where to look for a pet clinic: What to look out for
- When I was in school, I was not in a hospital. Now, I’m in a clinic near me
- New study: Dental clinic offers better care than medical clinic
- Healthcare IT expert who discovered herpes could save millions of dollars in costs
- How to make $50,000 a month at the Mayo Clinic jackson,fl